Staffords Of Note - Famous Staffords

This blog is for notes about various individuals of some note with the Stafford surname.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Temecula, California, United States

I've been a technology & science geek since I saw the Apollo Moon landing in 3rd grade Summer school. Radar tech at 17 years old, 21 tears in Telecommunications, building web sites in Blogger & Wordpress, PC repair, and lately, studying and teaching Information Technology. I'm a one-tour Air Force veteran and a member of Civil Air Patrol. I have written poetry for nearly two decades, and I draw and paint a bit. Married for 19 years (so far) with one son and one stepson. I'm also a bookworm from way, way back, and love hard science fiction, space operas, and fantasy.


E-mail me about a famous Stafford you'd like to see here:
aqmstaffo@mailbag.com

Counters
Free Counter


Available books of poetry by Daniel A. Stafford:

Battle For New Orleans
Battle For New Orleans Cover
Royalties go to Katrina charity.

On The Breeze

20 Wind & Environmental poems

In Season

84 Winter/Holiday poems

On God's Doorstep

Poetry/photography of a beautiful place

The Poetry Baker's Dozen

13 poems all around life

The Beach Poems

At the edge of sand and surf

Ghosts of the Fall

54 poems of Halloween & the Fall season

To view a listing of all my books as they are released click HERE


Thursday, June 19, 2008

Michelle Stafford - Actress & Model

http://www.michellestafford.com/




Michelle has starred in several films & also on TV, including "The Young And The Restless".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home